At Apple Tree Connections (ATC), we understand the importance of quality early childhood education, and we believe this involves a dedicated team and an environment filled with opportunities for learning. We are proud to have built a center where parents can feel they truly have a partner supporting them. ATC is committed to providing the best for our children and to forming and maintaining partnerships with parents to ensure solid, lasting relationships. ATC has a passion for making a difference in child care – making a difference every day for our children and families. ATC was created for this purpose.
Apple Tree Connections opened on August 27, 2007 eager to make a difference in early childhood care and education. We feel so blessed to be able to share in the lives of so many children and families.
To deliver quality child care, education, and innovative solutions for families through a passionate team, a solid curriculum, and strong partnerships.
- Provide and continually enhance a positive learning environment for children to allow them to explore, create, play, and build friendships.
- Encourage a broad understanding of the world around us including other languages.
- Apply a proven curriculum, which enables growth, development, and ongoing achievement.
- Maintain solid policies and procedures to ensure safety and security.
- Develop and retain highly-qualified staff who have passion and are inspired to make a difference.
- Set the new standard for quality child care and be the respected benchmark within the community.
- Partner with parents and build lasting relationships