Apple Tree Connections hosted our 13th annual 5K run/walk on August 28th, 2021! Over the past 12 years, we have raised ~$55,500 for the Make-a-Wish® Foundation of Wisconsin. We are looking forward to adding more wishes to the 14 we have helped to grant so far.
2021 Race Results HERE!
With the increase in Covid cases, we have made the difficult decision to switch our 5K race to virtual. We were so looking forward to being together again, but we feel that even with proper distancing and other protocols, it is too risky at this time. Our hope is that our virtual race can still be an exciting, successful event, which raises money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin to help make wishes come true for critically ill children in our area. Here is how the race will be held:
- Race packets will be ready for pickup on Friday, August 27th, between 10am and 5pm. If you are not in the area, we will mail these to you.
- The race route will be marked with Start and Finish Signs and mile markers (in chalk) by Saturday, 8/28 at 8:30am.
- You can walk/run this route or complete your own 5K, and then submit times to us by September 15th.
- Medals will be awarded to top finishers in each category.
- Any participate who has submitted a race time will be entered into a drawing for our Door Prizes, which are gift cards from local businesses.
- We also have Raffle Prizes, which we will be selling tickets for starting on Friday. Tickets are $1/each, 6 for $5, 13 for $10, and 30 for $20. If you are not local and would like to buy raffle tickets, please let us know, and we can coordinate a Venmo or check purchase.
- We will announce winners on September 16th. Medals, Door Prizes, and Raffle Prizes can be picked up on September 16th or 17th between 7am and 5pm. If you are unable to pick up on these days, we can also mail these to you.
Thank you all for supporting this amazing cause, and we look forward to being together next year. Thank you.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!