Apple Tree Connections is hosting our 14th annual 5K run/walk on August 27th, 2022! Over the past 13 years, we have raised ~$61,000 for the Make-a-Wish® Foundation of Wisconsin. We are looking forward to adding more wishes to the 15 we have helped to grant so far.
Here is how the race will be held:
- Race packets will be ready for pickup on Friday, August 26th, between 10am and 5pm. If you are not in the area, we will mail these to you.
- The race route will be marked with Start and Finish Signs and mile markers (in chalk) by Saturday, 8/27 at 8:30am.
- Medals will be awarded to top finishers in each category.
- Parking is available in the ATC parking lot, on Providence Ave, and streets off of Providence.
- We also have Raffle Prizes, which we will be selling tickets for starting on Friday, 8/26. Tickets are $1/each, 6 for $5, 13 for $10, and 30 for $20. If you are not local and would like to buy raffle tickets, please let us know, and we can coordinate a Venmo or check purchase.
- We will announce winners immediately after the last runner completes the race. Medals, Door Prizes, and Raffle Prizes can be picked up on the same day.
Thank you all for supporting this amazing cause, we are so excited to be back in person this year. Thank you.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!