- Provide and continually enhance a positive learning environment for children to allow
them to explore, create, play, and build friendships.
- Encourage a broad understanding of the world around us including other languages.
- Apply a proven curriculum, which enables growth, development, and ongoing
- Maintain solid policies and procedures to ensure safety and security.
- Develop and retain highly-qualified staff who have passion and are inspired to make a
- Set the new standard for quality child care and be the respected benchmark within the
- Partner with parents and build lasting relationships – be a true extension of their families
Apple Tree Connections opened on August 27, 2007 eager to make a
difference in early childhood care and education. We feel so blessed to be
able to share in the lives of so many children and families. We offer programs
for the following levels: Infant (6 weeks to 1 year old), Toddler (1 year olds),
Intermediate (2 year olds), Pre-School (3 year olds), Pre-Kindergarten (4-5
year olds), and School-Age (6-12 year olds). We are open from 6:30am to
5:45pm, Monday - Friday. Click here to learn more about our classrooms and
teachers. Our Building and Environment Highlights also provide more
information on our offerings.
To deliver quality child care, education, and innovative solutions for families through a
passionate team, a solid curriculum, and strong partnerships.
Apple Tree Connections