Apple Tree Connections opened on August 27, 2007 eager to make a difference in early childhood care and education. We feel so blessed to be able to share in the lives of so many children and families. We offer programs for the following levels: Infant (6 weeks to 1 year old), Toddler (1 year olds), Intermediate (2 year olds), Pre-School (3 year olds), Pre-Kindergarten (4-5 year olds), and School-Age (6-12 year olds). Click here to learn more about our classrooms and teachers. Our Building and Environment Highlights also provide more information on our offerings.
To deliver quality child care, education, and innovative solutions for families through a passionate team, a solid curriculum, and strong partnerships.
- Provide and continually enhance a positive learning environment for children to allow them to explore, create, play, and build friendships.
- Encourage a broad understanding of the world around us including other languages.
- Apply a proven curriculum, which enables growth, development, and ongoing achievement.
- Maintain solid policies and procedures to ensure safety and security.
- Develop and retain highly-qualified staff who have passion and are inspired to make a difference.
- Set the new standard for quality child care and be the respected benchmark within the community.
- Partner with parents and build lasting relationships – be a true extension of their families
Our hours are 6:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday; however, they are temporarily reduced to 7:00am to 5:00pm during Covid-19 time to avoid any co-mingling of children across classrooms.